About The Girl

My photo
California, United States
Not-so-silent observations that splinter my conversations. Harnessing the steady flow of random thoughts and musings that continuously interrupt my daily conversations. Paired here with my artwork and photographs from recent adventures. Non sequitur (pronounced \ˈnän-ˈse-kwə-tər\)- a response which, due to its apparent lack of meaning relative to its context, seems absurd to the point of being humorous or confusing.

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

ONCE

There is something utterly delicious about writing the first words on a clean, white page. I am never quite certain where they will lead me.

The maelstrom of undocumented words swirling in my head leaves me dizzy. There is order in placing them neatly, one after another, single filed across a blank page. Left to right.

There are times when my words flow faster that my hand can possibly travel. Complete paragraphs cascading from the reservoir of my mind. A stray thought can send them alight as a strong wind does the fallen petals of spring!

Is it my anticipation of what might be that makes the first words so delightful?

The possibilities!

Once upon a time...

1 comment:

  1. I am very impressed with your lovely post.. i am so glad to left comment on this..
    home jobs

    ReplyDelete

I am always grateful for your comments. Thank you so very much for sharing!