About The Girl

My photo
California, United States
Not-so-silent observations that splinter my conversations. Harnessing the steady flow of random thoughts and musings that continuously interrupt my daily conversations. Paired here with my artwork and photographs from recent adventures. Non sequitur (pronounced \ˈnän-ˈse-kwə-tər\)- a response which, due to its apparent lack of meaning relative to its context, seems absurd to the point of being humorous or confusing.

Thursday, July 15, 2010

TEAMS




“It is our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.”
Joanne Kathleen Rowling (author Harry Potter)

Tonight I enjoyed a lovely guilty pleasure - Twilight Saga Eclipse.

I left behind the duties of my day and escaped to drinks, appetizers and the movies with a dear friend. Our conversation spanned many areas of our lives and landed, of course, just as the previews were concluding on THE question: which team are you?

And for once I had the perfect answer (kudos to Kate:)

I am officially team Why Do I Have to Choose?! Honestly, I deserve a real,capable, 360 degree man who is able and willing to discuss literature and design, complete basic home repairs and share his feelings all without breaking a sweat. I don't need a teenage actor portraying a wolf or a vampire or drama over who's more handsome or more breathtaking or who's better at saving the day.

Edward or Jacob?

Why do I need to choose?

Although I am completely willing to shell out $12.50 to spend a few hours of my time daydreaming at the movies...

I am team "Why do I have to choose?!"

“Our choices in life are made according to our sense of our own worth”
Kaylan Pickford

How about you, who do YOU choose?

1 comment:

  1. Team Jacob. I can't help but divide into teams. My mind makes sense of order and although there is no order in qualities of humans, I feel as though I can breathe taking a side. In this movie at least!

    However, in the book series, I am SO team Edward.

    ReplyDelete

I am always grateful for your comments. Thank you so very much for sharing!