About The Girl

My photo
California, United States
Not-so-silent observations that splinter my conversations. Harnessing the steady flow of random thoughts and musings that continuously interrupt my daily conversations. Paired here with my artwork and photographs from recent adventures. Non sequitur (pronounced \ˈnän-ˈse-kwə-tər\)- a response which, due to its apparent lack of meaning relative to its context, seems absurd to the point of being humorous or confusing.

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

SWEET OR SOUR


My daughter introduced me to a new game yesterday. Are you ready to play?


Next time you're out and about, anywhere, greet everyone you pass. If they respond in a pleasant, kind or generally positive way, they're "sweet." If they ignore you, seem grumpy or annoyed by your disturbance, they're "sour."


Are you surprised by the response?


Now flip the mirror on yourself. Do you tend to be sweet or sour?


Doesn't it feel great when some one's sweet?!...


*Side notes:

This is NOT about judging others or their reactions. Rather about reflecting on our own tendencies.

Actual game was played by giggling, giddy school age children dangling out backseat windows while driving through their neighborhood. Perhaps we passed you.


1 comment:

  1. I play that game too and am surprised how many are sweet when you look for it. Great visual of the giggling, giddy school age children!

    ReplyDelete

I am always grateful for your comments. Thank you so very much for sharing!