About The Girl

My photo
California, United States
Not-so-silent observations that splinter my conversations. Harnessing the steady flow of random thoughts and musings that continuously interrupt my daily conversations. Paired here with my artwork and photographs from recent adventures. Non sequitur (pronounced \ˈnän-ˈse-kwə-tər\)- a response which, due to its apparent lack of meaning relative to its context, seems absurd to the point of being humorous or confusing.

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

IN MY HANDS


If I could only hold this moment in my hands. I would bury it away. Secretly stored in a pocket. So that I could stumble across it many months from now and remember, instantly, the feeling of now.

Even the little time I've taken to think this thought has removed me just that much from this time, this feeling. Distance.

If I could only hold this moment in my hands...I might stockpile happy little memories, like a diligant fury creature busily hoarding treats for the cold winter months ahead.

I'd stash this one away and hope to pull it gently from the wash, tattered and softened, full of the scent of now.

Which moments would you tuck away for a rainy day?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am always grateful for your comments. Thank you so very much for sharing!