About The Girl

My photo
California, United States
Not-so-silent observations that splinter my conversations. Harnessing the steady flow of random thoughts and musings that continuously interrupt my daily conversations. Paired here with my artwork and photographs from recent adventures. Non sequitur (pronounced \ˈnän-ˈse-kwə-tər\)- a response which, due to its apparent lack of meaning relative to its context, seems absurd to the point of being humorous or confusing.

Thursday, August 19, 2010

UP




"You'll never find rainbows if you're looking down."
Charlie Chaplin

I have so many choices in a day. So many opportunities to lift my gaze and let it linger on all that I have...thank you for the reminder, Charlie.

One of my favorite San Diego summer events happens this Monday and it's FREE!

The Spreckels Organ Society's
International Summer Organ Festival
Movie Night with Dennis James
Monday, August 23, 7:30 PM
Yankee Clipper

Synopsis:
Deceit, treachery, and romance are combined in this depiction of a fierce race from China to New England between the American ship Yankee Clipper and the English ship Lord of the Isles.
Silent, 1927
Starring: William Boyd, Elinor Fair, Frank "Junior" Coghlan, John Miljan, Walter Long

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am always grateful for your comments. Thank you so very much for sharing!