About The Girl

My photo
California, United States
Not-so-silent observations that splinter my conversations. Harnessing the steady flow of random thoughts and musings that continuously interrupt my daily conversations. Paired here with my artwork and photographs from recent adventures. Non sequitur (pronounced \ˈnän-ˈse-kwə-tər\)- a response which, due to its apparent lack of meaning relative to its context, seems absurd to the point of being humorous or confusing.

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

COMMENCE LIVING



"A truly good book teaches me better than to read it. I must soon lay it down, and commence living on its hint. What I began by reading, I must finish by acting."

Henry David Thoreau

Sometimes I the words I read inspire me to re-evaluate the seemingly small daily choices that I make.

Even a work of fiction can impart a sense of magic and wonder...of possibility.

What do you read that inspires you to live your best life?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am always grateful for your comments. Thank you so very much for sharing!