About The Girl

My photo
California, United States
Not-so-silent observations that splinter my conversations. Harnessing the steady flow of random thoughts and musings that continuously interrupt my daily conversations. Paired here with my artwork and photographs from recent adventures. Non sequitur (pronounced \ˈnän-ˈse-kwə-tər\)- a response which, due to its apparent lack of meaning relative to its context, seems absurd to the point of being humorous or confusing.

Saturday, June 19, 2010

A GOOD LAUGH

"Il faut savoir sourire à la vie." unknown







When true happiness arrives it come with a thunderous smack and there is no question...in these moments body language reveals the smile that emanates from somewhere deep inside and flows out into the world as a smile, a laugh, a touch...

“A smile starts on the lips, A grin spreads to the eyes, A chuckle comes from the belly; but a good laugh bursts forth from the soul, overflows and bubbles all around.” Carolyn Birmingham

When was the last time you laughed like that?!

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I laugh like that with my family. They are ridiculous :)

    Beautiful thoughts, thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

I am always grateful for your comments. Thank you so very much for sharing!