About The Girl

My photo
California, United States
Not-so-silent observations that splinter my conversations. Harnessing the steady flow of random thoughts and musings that continuously interrupt my daily conversations. Paired here with my artwork and photographs from recent adventures. Non sequitur (pronounced \ˈnän-ˈse-kwə-tər\)- a response which, due to its apparent lack of meaning relative to its context, seems absurd to the point of being humorous or confusing.

Saturday, April 10, 2010

MOMENTS

"The butterfly counts not months but moments"
Rabindranath Tagore

The events of this week have successfully reminded me of my priorities and my ability to remain present.

Each moment, each life, each instant...

I feel constantly challenged to both recognize and release the fleeting glimpse of heaven in encapsulated in each moment. Wrapped generously in distractions, hidden within each moment is a piece of heaven. If only we can stay right there with it long enough to experience it....

And then, just as suddenly, unexpectedly, willingly let go and move into the next moment.

Holding on doesn't bring me closer to what I want. I find myself constantly learning to live with my palm stretched wide open, heart vulnerable.

I am truly grateful for another day with Willa.

I feel truly blessed to have experienced a truly joyful, vulnerable, heartfelt closeness, tenderness, transitory bliss...

I ask for nothing more but to feel this and live this.

Ciao bella!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am always grateful for your comments. Thank you so very much for sharing!