About The Girl

My photo
California, United States
Not-so-silent observations that splinter my conversations. Harnessing the steady flow of random thoughts and musings that continuously interrupt my daily conversations. Paired here with my artwork and photographs from recent adventures. Non sequitur (pronounced \ˈnän-ˈse-kwə-tər\)- a response which, due to its apparent lack of meaning relative to its context, seems absurd to the point of being humorous or confusing.

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

GARGLE

 

Napili Kai Maui Summer 2010 159

“Some people drink deeply from the fountain of knowledge. Others just gargle.” Bright, Grant M.

What an absolute pleasure to share an exchange with someone capable of synthesizing, applying and actively participating. A rich dialogue. A willingness to engage, to risk opinions, to gain understanding.

When was the last time you made time for such a conversation?

1 comment:

  1. Today... with myself! Ha-ha! Just kidding. Hmmm, I have to say a few days ago with my best friend. We have some really great talks in the mornings.

    ReplyDelete

I am always grateful for your comments. Thank you so very much for sharing!